For the second month of running Short Term Hire’s new ‘name the fleet’ competition, Tim Keyte from M-Tec Engineering Solutions suggested ‘Her name was LOLER’ which was selected as the winner.
Entrants are asked to nominate a charity to be the beneficiary of a £50 donation, and Tim put forward Breast Cancer Care.
The UK wide charity supports those diagnosed with breast cancer in the following ways:
- provide information on living with and beyond breast cancer
- offer emotional and practical support through our services and Helpline
- bring people affected by breast cancer together through our services and Forum
- campaign for improvement in standards of support and care
- promote the importance of early detection.
Thanks to Tim for his suggestion and we look forward to seeing what other names are entered for this month! You can enter your suggestion for this month’s competition at www.briggsequipment.co.uk/8857